Jolie-Pitt divorce: child abuse involved (Saint Angelina says so)
Update about the Jolie-Pitt divorce:
Things are getting serious…
Now Angelina Jolie claims that Brad Pitt abused their children: some days before they were on a private plane, and he allegedly got wasted and, according to Dlisted.com, “screamed and got physical with the kids”.
So here's my serious opinion:
- They’ve been together for 12 years, and he never ever got wasted or/and stoned in front of the kids? If he did, why didn’t Angelina do a thing about? Was she busy saving kids from all around the world while hers were being abused by a douchebag she married?
- They have an army of
kidsnannies. Why didn’t nannies report any previous incident involving children, alcohol, marijuana, a “mean stoner” father and a narcissistic mother who thinks she’s the reincarnation of Mother Theresa?
- The Jolie-Pitt divorce is getting messier than Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s one. I didn’t write about the Depp-Heard one ’cause I never believed that Edward would be able to beat anyone with his scissorshands. Johnny and Amber didn’t fight for the custody of their dogs -there are celebrities that do so because, you know, any single thing your partner loves is a weapon to harm him or her-, and thank God there were no children involved.
- Why does Angelina want the sole custody of the children? Does she have enough time to raise them properly? Does she still have public issues with her own father? Why did they adopt so many children if they’re so busy?, just because they have the money and can pay the nannies?
- Brad Pitt has talked @ interviews about his stoner ways. Angelina can’t say she just realized his husband is a pothead. Do they have a rule about not getting high in front of the children? Do they live in a US state where medical or recreational marijuana is already legal? Where do they live at all? Do those children even go to school, have some stability in their lives?
- When the Jolie-Pitt powerful couple is making movies, do they take their children to the locations?, or to the United Nations meetings and blah?
Why am I writing about the Jolie-Pitt divorce AGAIN while my own daughter is playing with the DVD wires? Should I give my baby a bath before posting on my blog? Should I stop having a life just to look after my baby every single minute of every single day? Do Mexican white-collar politicians have the right to say that “working mothers” are guilty of the violence that currently devastates my country, because we don’t take care of our children? Guess what: working mothers are busy making money to make ends meet while you spend our taxes just like Javier Duarte has done!!!
Congrats to all the parents that are so concerned about the Jolie-Pitt divorce while their own children play with knives. Me? ‘nah: I write this just to make fun about everyone else but me.